The Lair is a cave trial of player's team endurance. It has a total of 15 levels, and players can contest it once a day. Defeating each level's enemies brings with it a Gold Chest reward that provides Lair Coins, Gold, items, Hero Shards, and even full hero summons. Lair Coins can also be used to trade in for rewards at the Lair Shop.
Rules, Notes and Rewards Edit
- Only LV 20+ heroes can participate in the Lair. You can use your full roster of heroes as long as they are greater than level 20. Gaining heroes and leveling them up to level 20 will also allow you to use them.
- While fighting in the Lair, both sides' HP and Rage will not reset even on the next day unless the reset / restart button is pressed. The reset/restart button refreshes everyday.
- At the end of each match, surviving Heroes will be given a decent Rage boost. This Rage boost is approximately 35 Rage points and can be blocked by Awakening durations that prevent Rage gain (e.g. Sohee's Watery Waltz) if active.
- Heroes can't be revived upon defeat. On each reset, you may revive up to 3 times with full Rage at a cost of 50 gems.
- If battle time expires, neither side is the victor.
- Each player can battle the Lair once each day. VIP11 and above players get 2 chests daily.
- Whenever defeating a wave of enemies, you can open a chest to get rewards including Gold, Hero Shards, or even a hero.
- Every 3rd Chest earns the player the following Lair Coin value: 3rd (100 Lair Coins), 6th (150), 9th (250), 12th (350) and 15th (450).
- You can perform a lair reset once a day. To clarify, this resets the whole lair back to the first stage and revives all your heroes. You do keep all the rewards won from doing the lair previously.
Exchange Reward (Lair Shop) Edit
Daily Reset at 21:00 PDT.
|Item||Amount||Lair Coin Cost|
|Dire Zion Shard||5||1000|
|War Soul Elixir||5||500|
|Armor Scroll I||5||50|
|Armor Scroll II||5||75|
Other Lair NPC enemies include:
- Bozo Bros
- Dire Dozer