Campaigns are where players can engage NPCs and Heroes in battle. Each instance requires a different strategy, with some allowing only Heroes, while others allow for the use of Troops in battle.
- 3 Heroes VS Imperion (3 x daily, 0 cooldown for VIP 6 and above) Although named "3 Heroes VS Imperion," the instance allows a team of 5 heroes against a buffed Imperion. Defeating him rewards the player with Upgrading Elixirs and War Soul Elixirs.
- Blood Jewels (3 x daily, 0 cooldown for VIP 6 and above) Originally featuring a buffed XMK III, the campaign now has Hephaestus who cleaves with a giant sword, while carrying a pot of molten gold. Defeating him rewards the player with upgrading jewels (you essentially grabbed his jewels) to upgrade their heroes or for the manufacturing of Fate Equipment.
- Goldcloth Invasion (1 x daily, +70% bonus Gold for VIP 6 and above) Player fields a team of 5, and can employ the use of Troops to fight against 40 Waves of enemies from the Goldcloth army. Surviving so rewards the player with Hero shards, gems, War Soul for troop upgrades, and gold coins.
- Mountain Bandits (2 x daily) Player fields a team of 5, and can employ the use of Troops to deal as much DMG as possible to a pig-nosed bandit with a large sack of gold. The bandit is perpetually running, easily evading certain projectiles of Hero basic attacks, but occasionally stops when tired. Players are rewarded for a percentage of the DMG done in gold coins.
- Ten Eunuchs Rebellion (2 x daily) Player fields a team of 5, and can employ the use of Troops to defeat wave after wave of evil eunuchs. Occasionally, golden shining Elite Eunuchs will appear that are remarkedly harder to defeat but which provide Gem rewards. Players are rewarded every wave.
- Battle of Dun Pass (2 x daily) Player fields a team of 5, and fights against Markus. Drops war souls and gold. The amount of damage done to Markus equates to how much gold and was soul you will get.